At Lead Academy, we value school athletics and the beneficial skills that athletics can teach our students. Participation in sports helps to cultivate teamwork, self-discipline, effort and hard work. Athletic team tryouts are open to 5th - 8th grade students. Lead Academy is a member of the Carolina Middle School Conference (CMSC). Go Falcons!
- Boys Soccer
- Coed Cross Country
- Girls Volleyball
Fall 2018 Sports Information for Parents
Below is general information to help you plan for the upcoming Fall Athletics season.
- Tryouts and practices for all Fall sports will begin Monday, August 13, 2018. (The week before school starts back)
- Students must attend all tryout dates in order to be eligible to make the team. (Speak to Mr. Keller if you have questions about this)
- After tryouts, player packets with all forms that need to be completed will be given to students who make the team. All completed forms are due by Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
- The Sports Participation Fee is $35 and is due by Tuesday, August 21, 2018. (This is a one time fee for the 2018-19 school year, even if you play more than one sport)
- A valid sports physical is due by Tuesday, August 21, 2018. Sports physicals must be performed by a licensed medical professional and are valid for 12 months from the date they are completed. CLICK HERE to view and print the sports physical form.
- Students are not eligible to play until all forms, fees, and a valid physical have been submitted.
- Parents must attend a mandatory parent meeting prior to the start of the season. (Meeting date TBD)
- Practice and home game locations will be finalized by the end of July, and will be communicated to parents when confirmed.
- Athletics Eligibility Policy will be included in the 2018-19 Student/Parent Handbook.
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Soccer