Please join us at Redemption World Outreach Center at 6:30 for an update on our facility.
As stated previously, the first modular building is complete and the second is nearing completion. Both are ready to be transported and should be set into place in the next few weeks. Our biggest timeline hurdle is now the rest of the site development. Our construction plan and general contractor have been ready to move, but permitting at the county level has unexpectedly slowed us down. We are researching options that will allow us to begin school on Tuesday, August 18 until the final site is prepared.
At this meeting we will discuss
- a description of the new school location and facility development process up to this point
- a timeline for completion
- alternative locations to begin the school year
- community partnerships that will strengthen our offerings to students
- plans for the future beyond this school year
- Q & A session
74 Byrdland Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
Map of the church facility
Front face of building